Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whats up Crackheads?!

LOL! Hallo, its moi! D: I hate schooooool. So whats up crackheads?! On my hands, I have made an interview for ElectricAwesomeness's Youtube channel, of me interviewing him. Don't know WHY He hasnt mentioned it. But you can check it out on my Youtube! Since my mum owns a book blog, I decided to ask you; What's your favorite book?[Kinda cheesy, but its moi blog right? :I] Leave a comment in the comments below! I will pick three winners with the best comments. To win, you must Say in specific details why you like the book, the author, what type of literature, and How many pages. What its about? The prize, Is being featured in the next post, and choosing to make a post, all of you. When you see your name on the winner comment, come to my profile page and comment what you would like me to post next.
See you soon!
-D R D R E83. Star productions Executive Producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment